Michelle and I rarely get to see each other. She and I met online about six years ago, and this was the first time we had gotten together without our kids. We were right up against the stage. As in, my shins are sore from being pressed into the stage. Aside from being deaf when I left, it was a lot of fun to be so close to such a tall, handsome, talented and fantastic smelling man whose career, let's face it, got a boost from yours truly. I mean, my votes could have made or broken his shot.
The event raised
He plays one of these things.


Singing to me. He probably just couldn't bear the emotion of looking in my eyes at that moment.

One last shot for the paps as we head out to Hawaii for the weekend.

What?!? Ok, I'm awake, I'm awake. Dang, what a dream I just had!
I should add, Chris is Michelle's guy, much as Jimmy Wayne is my guy. She has dibs and I was just having fun. No hard feelings Michelle!
Seriously, he smelled really good.
No comments:
Post a Comment