This week I am attempting to feed the family with just what I have in the house. I am trying to avoid going to the store at all. I need to clear out the cupboards! Tonight will be easy- stir fry. This is something you can throw together pretty easily with what you have stocked. I don't have any frozen stir-fry veggie mix (which I usually go to in the winter) but I do have a potpourri of various veggies I can combine. And if there were no veggies, I have a great sesame sauce recipe.
Weight Watchers is going pretty well. Except for Saturday. We attended a birthday party for my niece at which there were copious amounts of really great food. I did not bother to count up the points for the cheeses, breads, spinach dip, meatballs, crab dip, filet with sauteed onions and peppers and horseradish sauce, sliders, shrimp and oh yeah, veggies. With dip, of course. I figure those were all of my flexies, and called it good. Oh yes, it was good! Did I mention cake? It was a great time, which is all that 'counts', right? My husband and I rarely get to see the family these days, but we always manage to get together for the kids and it is always a great time!
Crazy Monday. Insane Monday. Taxi mom Monday. Better get to it.
Hi Shawnee!!! Just saying hi!
ReplyDelete