Monday, March 8, 2010

Accountabilty

I need someone to be accountable to.

No, not God. Not my family. Not my friends. They will all forgive me and tell me I tried and that is all that matters. Well, most of my friends will anyway.

The deal- This is Week 2 of Weight Watchers. Day 2 of The Shred. I love
cheese, and I hate exercise. It's a struggle. Not the WW program, but the exercise is definitely something I would cast aside in favor of a root canal or even a pap smear. Though I admit, neither leave me as energized or as satisfied as some good exercise.

See? Now that there was what we call progress. May it continue.

4 comments:

  1. You can do this! I'll gladly be your accountability partner! I too struggle with exercise-it's consistently the only thing I'm unable to commit to.

    Keep on keeping on. We can do this!

    -BB

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need accountability also! Today is my first day of WW Online. I started a Weight Loss blog but its private- email me if you want to join and Ill invite u. Id love to share that with you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm starting WW today. Good luck to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, just wanted to tell you most of us went over to SIF's community, in case you are wondering...it got too crazy at Mck for some of us...even though some of us couldn't help but comment on that thread.

    ReplyDelete