Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Sorta sad

Yesterday, Layla Grace was finally healed of her neuroblastoma. Today, I learned Corey Haim died. I didn't know either of them, but I'm sad about both. I was rooting for Haim. He was 'relatable', he wanted to be happy and was his own worst enemy. Definitely relatable. Most of us are like that, but I was rooting for him. Layla? Well I was just hoping for peace and comfort for her. She has that now. It's mom, dad ans sisters I feel sad for today.

Fuck Cancer.

Back on the horse today with The Shred. And um, with WW as well. I didn't measure or count up my dinner last night, though I am sure it was OP. (On plan) It was the big bowl of cereal I had last night while watching Southland that probably crossed the line. I don't usually use my flex points or activity points so I should be ok, but that is not good practice for healthy eating habits. Tsk tsk.

No comments:

Post a Comment