Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Melanie

Today my adorable niece turns 1! She is one of the most beautiful babies I have ever seen. Happy Birthday, Melanie!

I decided not to do The Shred today, I am simply too sore. A good sore, but still too sore to get more sore. Sorely, er I mean surely I will do something else such as a brisk walk or Walk Away The Pounds, but Jillian and I are taking a day off from each other.

The food plan is far less painless! (And might I add, with Costco chocolate/chocolate/chocolate cake in the house?) Last night I had White Bean and Ground Turkey Slow Cooker Chipotle Chili, or white chili for short. What a mouthful. (You got that, right?) 5 points, along with half a serving of tortilla chips and it was perfect. There is a lot of lime juice and cilantro in this recipe, it's very flavorful though I did need to add some extra heat.

Another reason I am not Shredding today is that I am behind on sleep! Up too late ripping on watching The Oscars Sunday night, and up too late last night, too. I wish I could nap. No, I mean I wish I could nap. I can't nap well. It takes me forever to fall asleep, then I can't get back up again. Or if I can, you would wish I hadn't. Bitchy, yes.

Alright my new dieting buddies, how are you doing today?

No comments:

Post a Comment