So much progress! We are down to between 2-4 nursing sessions a week! Always in the wee hours, when he sleepily rolls over and wants mama. I just simply rub his back, or even turn so my back is towards him, and he goes back to sleep.
I have noticed an increase in his tantrums. Part of this I attribute to him being three. Whoever came up with the "terrible twos" apparently gave up and abandoned their kid at the train station because I don't think they ever saw a three year old. But I think his increase in hostility and rage (yeah, you would have to see it) is part of the weaning process. We make up for it with loads of love and affection. And some tv and candy, shhh.
He is also spending more and more time in his big boy bed each night. I think we are on our way. My last baby is growing up, which at the same time makes me want to jump for joy and it breaks my heart.
Monday, April 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment