Monday, April 14, 2008

My hair is not blue just yet.

I had decided, yet again, to grow my hair out long. I am not sure why, I never am, but I think I am secretly trying to remain young looking. I look young for my age already. (Hey, I am just going by what people tell me!) I am not sure why it matters at all, I am 38, not quite a member of the AARP just yet!

Anyway, the longer it got, the worse it looked. I have a ton of hair, which would be great if it was smooth and all straight, or all curly. But no, it is is just a mess. Scraggly, frizzy. So I decided to cut it, again. See this is all part of the circle. I decide I need long hair, I grow it, I cut it and love it, then later decide to do it all over again. Each time, I will say no this is the way I really want it, for sure! Just a part of the whole wanting what we do not have routine.

So here is before and after. Funny, I think I look younger now. (Hey, I am just going by what people tell me, again!) I will save some money on shampoo, that's for sure. Maybe I will use that money to buy a sports car, they make you look younger right?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment