It's also warm in here! Yes, the furnace guy was here this morning. We don't need a new furnace, thank God! But ours should probably be replaced in the next few years. In the meantime we are replacing the draft inducer motor for a few hundred bucks.
I am feeling....strange. I have this constant sort of chest pain, like a soreness. I am 99.3/4% sure it is stress and tension. I have no indications of anything more sinister than that but I am generally uneasy, what with the liver being right there and all. I am going with the water/relaxing/deep breathing/just chill because it's all going to be ok plan. Hey, I have a job, which will come with health insurance in 90 days, and a warm house! These are two things I did not have yesterday morning.
Plus: Every week, you can snag some of those cards on the counter that have a code for a free song on iTunes!
ReplyDeleteSeriously, though, I'm vicariously excited that you've found some insurance and that things are looking up.