Thursday, November 11, 2010
Help wanted!
I grabbed this background for my blog after my previous one "went away". I just grabbed the first adequately cute background I saw, thinking I would tweak and tune it later. I never did. The thing is, I am horrible at decorating, fashion, "color palettes" or anything of the like. I am on the hunt for a new background nonetheless. Do you have any ideas or opinions as to what sort of themes/colors/images would suit my blog and personality? Please, let me know!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I have no idea what to suggest. I struggled with several different themes for my various blogs before I finally consolidated them all into the current version and went with the mostly black theme.
ReplyDeleteIncidentally, I went with white font on black background because it's easier on the human eye. Reading black font off of a white background is much more straining. Just a little eye-saving bone I decided to toss to my faithful subje---er, readers.
That is so weird, because when I read white on black, I see stripes for a little while after I am done. I wonder if a color other than black on white would be just as easy or soothing.
ReplyDelete