It started about a week or so ago. Just a little itch in my left palm. I didn't think much of it.
It persisted. It feels different, like it is coming from the inside. Still, I tried not to think about it.
Finally, I asked. Very matter of factly. "Can PSC cause itching in just one little spot? Just on one hand, versus both hands?". I was thinking they would tell me I was being silly, or paranoid.
No. I was told yes indeed, itching can occur in just one spot.
Wonderful. I have coasted on being symptom free for just over a year now. I guess my luck was bound to run out sooner or later. I was hoping for later. Much later.
So this is how it starts? A little itch. It feels so much bigger.
Friday, October 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That is how Rick described his itching. His was on the bottom of his feet, then it went everywhere. He said it was the weirdest feeling, like there was something underneath his skin. I hope yours doesn't spread, and that it goes away soon.
ReplyDelete