So I am introducing- Me Neither! Monday- Confession without possession.
So, let me ask you...
Have you ever spot cleaned your kitchen floor with antibacterial wipes because you are too
Have you ever gone on a shopping trip with your three children wearing a shirt you did not realize was heavily stained with oil from the meat you seared earlier for stew? Despite the fact that you have mirrors right beside your front door?
Have you ever "remembered" something you needed from the store, just to get out of the house alone? And stopped at your favorite coffee joint on the way there?
Have you ever left laundry in the washer overnight, causing it to get that wonderful smell, then washed it again? Then after washing it again, left it yet another night, therefore necessitating a third wash cycle for one load of clothes?
Have you ever used the fact that your son is laid up with a foot injury, camped out on the couch with the "good" tv as an excuse to play on the computer longer, when you
Have you ever drank a glass of wine and a cup of coffee, simultaneously?
No? Yeah, Me Neither!
Confession is so good for the soul. Especially when you don't have to own it!
I never use baby wipes to spot clean my house!!!
ReplyDeleteAnd I have never gone to the store only to realize later that my shirt was on INSIDE OUT!
Hope you feel better! :)
:D Thanks!
ReplyDeleteThat is hilarious! I have done so many of those same things, and just this week too.
ReplyDeleteGood to know I am not alone Jaime! :)
ReplyDelete"Have you ever left laundry in the washer overnight, causing it to get that wonderful smell, then washed it again? Then after washing it again, left it yet another night, therefore necessitating a third wash cycle for one load of clothes?"
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness.. I did this just last week!! (and it isn't the first time!)