Wednesday, February 27, 2008
Ugh, endings and beginnings
Ending a relationship usually sucks. Ending many relationships at once, well I don't even know where to start. You make a decision, you think, you reflect, you know what is right. Bridges are burned, by both parties. Love is lost, on both sides. You know the feeling is mutual. Yet there is that moment, the moment of truth. When you close the door, or hang up the phone, or hit the button, whatever it is you are going to do to say goodbye, where WHAM, you feel like you have been kicked in the gut. Then comes the oh my God what did I just do. No, no, it was the right thing to do. I will be fine. Then you wake up the next morning, and all you feel is empty and sad. *sigh* That is where I am right now, empty and sad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Beautifully said, I could not have said it better myself.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Tonia