Thursday, February 21, 2008

Truly, a miracle.

I say that because if you go back on the chapters of my life, and there are many, and ask anyone who knew me even 15 years ago, and told them what my life is like, they would laugh in your face. Who I am now, is a happily married (miracle 1) mother of 4 (miracles 2-5), I am a community volunteer, I am a Catholic (miracle 6), I am a responsible, reasonably well grounded though slightly neurotic adult (miracles 7 & 8), and I am happy. This is the biggest miracle of all. Despite all the work I did over the years to keep that from happening, I am happy. Not every minute, maybe not every day, but definitely happy.

1 comment:

  1. It probably makes you even happier to sit back and recognize that you are happy, doesn't it!

    I'll bookmark this blog, its good! Besides its you.

    See you around soon,

    your friend in a box (smile)

    ReplyDelete