Friday, July 3, 2009

Just wondering...

Why?

Why we can create eye sockets out of teeth, grow organs in a dish, and create "the perfect baby" in a tube, but we can't figure out Alzheimers or cure cancer. Or the common cold!

Why we live in a country where it is legal to kill your unborn child, but destroying the egg of an Eagle is a felony.

Why freedom of speech does not seem to apply to Christians.

Why I ever hated chili.

Why we can't stop watching car wrecks, and proverbial car wrecks.

Why kids grow up so fast.

Why we are keeping North Korea on watchful waiting status.

Why some people never answer my e-mails.

Why it is ok to be naked on tv, practically naked in public, but not ok to feed a baby in public the way God intended.

Why pork rinds taste so good.

I wonder why,
I wonder why,
I wonder why I wonder.
I wonder why
I wonder why I wonder why I wonder.

No comments:

Post a Comment