Tuesday, April 20, 2010

I'm trapped!

If there was a fire in my house today, I might be trapped. I have started a project of monumental proportions! My mother-in-law raised seven boys in this house. If she could do that, surely there is enough room for me and my family. Surely!

Don't call you what?

Oh yeah, there's room. For the people. Not the stuff. Currently, there is no clear path to anywhere here. You can not get to anything without moving something else out of the way. I need to vacuum, but you can't tell because you can't see the floor!

This is how I work. It is somehow what works for me. I detonate, then clean up bit by bit rather than dismantle bit by bit. It frustrates me sometimes, but ultimately is how I get the job done.

So I am looking around and I don't know where to start. Naturally, I started on my laptop, writing it all down, hoping an idea or some inspiration would jump out at me.

Waiting...stalling...

*sigh*

Nothing.

Guess I should 'just do it'.

No comments:

Post a Comment