Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Where in the world have I been?

At home. Surrounded by mountains of snow. Sorry Sandra, I can't NOT mention snow. I am up to my eyeballs in it. So there, I mentioned it. Moving on.

I have not blogged in a while because I have been having computer issues. Connection problems to be specific. I can access some sites, not others. I can partially access some sites, like my e-mail. SO I can see that someone sent me something urgent that needs my immediate attention, I just can't open the e-mail to see what it is. I can access this blog, but only to read it. Well, I don't need to read it. So I am now sitting at Kinko's, paying for internet service to update my blog and erase over 500 e-mails. Yes, I am that popular. I am a member of Freecycle and a Yahoo message group, so I get a ton of e-mails.

Soooo, what's been going on? Well the last time I wrote my daughter had just scared the crap out of us. Yeah, she's great! No more tremors. I think simply identifying the problem, stress, has alleviated a lot of the problem. She has just gone back to school after being off for the last....heck I can't remember the last time they went to school! It was Thursday before last. Good grief. I love having liver disease! You know why? Because this way I can't allow myself to become an afternoon drinker.

Tommy is doing great. After some delay...ok a lot of delay he is finally using the toilet for it's intended purpose. All the time. I am happier than anything about this!

Sean is super duper as well, and I think he was looking forward to going back to school the most. I think it is because his sister drives him crazy. And his brother. And his father. But not his mother. Nuh-uh.

I can't access other blogs either, so I am fairly behind what's going on out there in BlogWorld. I am not ignoring anyone, I promise! We are on the hunt for the perfect new *reliable* computer. As soon as we have it, I will once again waste far too much time online.

Well, I guess I don't have too much to share after all. Let me think....

Olympics! Fun! I love it all, except anything where scoring is based on judging, like skating. Races- you finish first, you win. The end. Skating, you fall, you double your triples, and basically suck, you win. Not cool, makes me mad. Please watch February 27th for snowboarder Chris Klug of the U.S.! Chris is a fellow PSCer who has received the gift of life, a liver transplant. He has taken that beautiful gift and become an Olympic champion, and I am rooting him on to do it again!

Bread. I have started baking bread in earnest. Remember how scared I was? Pfft. It's easy peasy. The family loves it, too!

Hmmm, snow, family, Olympics, bread...

*sigh* That's it. See you soon!

*Excuse typos, remember I am paying for this time!

No comments:

Post a Comment