I have entered into what every sane, reasonable, well-mannered parent should fear the most- puberty! No, not mine silly. HERS.
I am not going to bash my own kid, but know that I am asking for strength from above. Hell, I'll take strength where I can get it. A pill, a bottle. What have you. kidding
Today is the hottest, most miserable day of the summer so far. Oppressive. No offense to the oppressed, but it really is. So no one is going outside. Which is fine, I certainly don't want my babies falling over with heat stroke. Which is ironic, because I do want to strangle them. kidding
So seriously...what have you?
Monday, August 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Cute post...and your blog's not so bad...stock, yes, but I love the color! :)
ReplyDeleteI love your pretty new blog design!! (Just clicked over from MckMama's community).
ReplyDeleteI fear the day my girls hit that stage...right now my eldest daughter is only 3, so I have a bit to wait yet :)