Seriously, I don't get it. I never have. Maybe because I am not single. Maybe because I am not into fashion or ugly $400 shoes. Maybe because I am not a city girl. Or maybe because I don't have a tight little circle of girlfriends to dish with over pricey lunches or in trendy clubs. Maybe I am a simple prude.
OK, definitely not the latter.
I suppose it should not shock me that so many women in America are celebrating and rushing to see the movie version of this show that flaunts the beauty of being self centered, ugly dresses and yes let's be honest, sluts. (Well, I prefer my sluttiness to be a little more down home, if you will) Oh, and fru-fru drinks. And of course, we must celebrate New York, and all of it's glorious New York-iness!
It doesn't shock me really, just boggles my mind.
But I also understand there is almost nothing worthwhile on tv anymore either.
Saturday, May 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment