Pregnant, or otherwise in a state of thinking you have it all figured out.
10. My kids will not drink soda.
9. My daughter will not play with Barbies, or Bratz.
8. "Do NOT let me have drugs in labor, no matter WHAT I say!" My first husband used this opportunity to listen to me and respect my wishes for the one and only time. (Not really)
7. I will not spank my children.
6. My kids will not have ice cream for breakfast.
5. My kids will rarely have candy, and only in small amounts.
4. My kids will never tell me "no".
3. My kids will never play with toy guns. You especially don't want to say this by joining hundreds of thousands of other uppity moms on the National Mall with Rosie O'Donnell shouting NO MORE GUNS!
2. I will never use television as a babysitter.
And the number 1 thing you never, ever want to say as an expectant parent or know-it-all....
NEVER.
OK, maybe these are really things 'I' should never have said, but I do know it all, so you can take it from me.
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh, you linked me! How kind! Would you like me to link to you? I noticed you deleted your posts, so I don't know if you want your blog to be too public...
ReplyDelete