Today is the last day of school. Today also happens to be the day Jack, Sarah, Nick and Casey arrive from Arizona. Jack and Sarah will be here for ten days, and the kids will stay behind with us for a bit. Tomorrow we are having our end of the school year/start of summer/my birthday and Father's day celebration. Lots of food, lots of drink, lots of catching up. We have the soft side pool filled, duct taped in places. We will have ribs, skewers, burgers and dogs, pulled pork and all sorts of other tasty treats. I am in the process if mixing up a big batch of truth inducing Sangria too.
I have cleaned so much the past couple of days I am beat! The windows in the sun room took most of yesterday, thank goodness Pat was able to help. Today I am sprucing up the house and cleaning carpet, and after that no one is allowed to touch anything, play or sit anywhere.
Friday, June 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment